E-business is the conduct of business processes on the internet. These e-business processes include buying and selling goods and services, servicing customers, processing payments, managing production control, collaborating with business partners, sharing information, running automated employee services, recruiting; and more.
New challenges ahead
The 2020 pandemic has accelerated the shift to online retail.
BRAND & BUSINESS INCUBATOR has the expertise to help you navigate the new normal.
You can benefit rapidly from our years of experience guiding our clients through their conversion from B2B to B2C strategy, while still optimizing their B2B partnerships. Our EDI capabilities allow you to connect to numerous online retailers and be accurately visible across all platforms in real time.
- Set up and manage your own B2C and/or B2B webstore,
- Receive and fulfill dropship orders from your distributors and retailers,
- Sell on marketplaces such as AMAZON, Wayfair, Walmart, Google, eBay, …
- Integrate EDI transactions to your business,
- Develop an e-marketing strategy.
Online sales share over total retail sales
Source: US Department of Commerce